Thursday, July 24, 2008

The late great Sebastian Soh.

Ooookay, some of you might go “Oh no, not the same pics of the late Sebastian Soh again”……


Well, this site, like any other sites that I built is also, in part my way of paying tribute to all the Masters/Teachers who had gone before me.


The late Sebastian was a personal friend and in a remote way, a Kung Fu brother.


Said this before and saying this again – this man was a SUPERB Shaolin Lohan exponent.


His speed, power and crispiness delivered in a way that I have not seen repeated every since.


A small-time Lohan student myself, I totally appreciate the fact that Sebastian is a sum total of handwork and rare natural talent.


So folks, bear with me and allow me to pay my tribute here again with these pictures to a departed friend……











No comments: