Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Not for sale.

This is a recording of another MA event held in Penang last year.

Some of the styles represented are :-

  • Saolim - Lohan, monkey boxing etc...
  • Hung Gar
  • Zhou Jia including a group from Taiwan
  • Shaking Crane
  • Hsing Yi
  • Pak Kua
  • Hakka Chu Gar
  • Geok Gar
  • Chinese Wrestling
  • 7 Stars Praying Mantis
and many more.

Make a minimum donation of USD15.00 to support us and I will send this recording to you in wmv format.

You can use the paypal button on this page.

Thank you.





4 comments:

JKloppenburg said...

I bought 2 PDF's and the DVD set. All three about within a week. Now its 15,-. This site is becoming too expensive for me :(

If I did not bought the PDF's I might be able to donate to you, but I guess now I miss out on the video.

Its becoming more commercial then I thought the project would be ...

ericling said...

Jeroen,

Thanks for your purchases - you are one of the very few to actually buy anything from this site.

As a token of my appreciation, I will start sending the wmv files to your email (please write to white88crane@yahoo.com).

No this is not a "commercial" project - I am finding it hard to sustain the long hours and extra manpower needed to keep it going that's all.

If only I get more of you...

Thank you very much.

Jesper Krüger Nielsen said...

Hi Eric, just wanted to drop you a line and tell you how interesting I think this blogspot is. As a kung fu practitioner here in Denmark, you don't get that many choices regarding styles, so studying the many facets of this incredible piece of cultural heritage in your blogspot, is really interesting. Thanks.

JKloppenburg said...

Very much appreciated Eric Ling! I've sent you an email yesterday. As I said in my email I highly appreciate your work, and running a few sites myself I know how much time it costs to put quality content on. Like you I tried donations/ads/etc to help cover costs but in the end realized that only love for the project is needed to keep it going.